- Exhibitors are advised to bring ground cover.
- No exercise pens may be set-up inside the building at anytime.
- Access to electrical plugs is not exclusive and is not reserved.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for clean-up in and around their setup.
- Only painters tape, not duct or masking tape, maybe used on the floors in Old Pueblo Hall.
- Use of electrical outlets is not exclusive.
- All exhibitors must bring their own extension cords and splitters.
In an attempt to provide the inside grooming facility to all our exhibitors in a fair manner and reduce the headaches
associated with trying to get an indoor grooming space on Thursday, the Coyote Classic is offering two locations and
multiple sizes of reserved grooming spaces in Old Pueblo Hall. All areas offer electricity. All exhibitors must
bring their own extension cords and splitters.
The south end of Old Pueblo Hall will now be divided into a set of 4 Exhibit Rooms. Exhibit Rooms 1, 2 & 3 will be used for reserved grooming as follows:
- 10' x 10' spaces @ $60 for the weekend
- 10' x 15' spaces @ $90 for the weekend
Close to the rings, in the main section of Old Pueblo Hall, we will be offering a limited number of premium reserved grooming spaces as follows:
- 10' x 9' spaces @ $75 for the weekend
- 9' x 15' or 10' x 14' spaces @ $112.50 for the weekend
- 20' x 9' spaces @ $150 for the weekend
- 20' x 14' spaces @ $225 for the weekend
On-line ordering is currently unavailable. Please check back later.
If you prefer not to make reservations on-line, the completion of a Reserved Grooming form is required.
The form for advance reservations is
not currently available, please check back
There are no unreserved grooming areas in Old Pueblo Hall. There
is ample tenting, with electrical distribution boxes, provided by the Classic
around the outside conformation rings. There is also ample space on the Polo
Field for exhibitors to set up their own portable tenting.
Bathing of dogs will be in tubs provided by the Classic, located
outdoors, southeast of Old Pueblo Hall and south of the outdoor ring area. No dog bathing
will be permitted in any other area of the Fairgrounds.
The Classic Committee and the show committees reserve the right to require the stacking
of crates and any other remedies it may deem necessary for space in non-reserved areas
on a case-by-case basic at their discretion. We encourage exhibitors to use their space
efficiently to allow everyone the opportunity to have space.
No crates or pens will be allowed within 20 feet of any ring.